Start Date: 05/17/2013 Friday 4pm
End Date: 05/19/2013 Sunday 3pm
Meeting Point for Drop-off and Pickup: Carmenita Middle School
Location: Kernville. CA
Forms Needed: Permission Slip / Kern River Tours Release form
Coordinator: Phil Working / Vildana Jahic
Cost: $180 per scout, Adults $172 if they raft or $0 if they don’t raft
Last Date to Signup: 04/15/2013
Things to bring: Camping Checklist
- Water shoes for WWR
- Wet suit if you have one or $16 to rent (water will be cold, if you don’t rent wetsuit please have wind jacket., highly recommend)
- Quarters for hot shower
- Small or mid-size beach chair
- Game or cards for down time
- Fishing gears (and license for 16 and older) - you might have a couple hours to fish at the river bank
- Bring money for Friday dinner and lunch on the way back, when we stop by McDonald on the way back.
Last year, we purchased a master photo CD from the Rafting company (they took pictures for everyone when we at the rafts - good quality ,but expensive).
Then we made copies for each family and we chipped in for the cost. (about $15 - last time)
If everyone ok with it, we will do the same thing this year too.