Start Date: February 1, 2008 6:00 PM (Please wear green Troop t-shirts)
End Date: February 3, 2008 5:00 PM
Meeting Point for Drop-off and Pickup: Carmenita Middle School
Location: Bear Mountain, Big Bear, CA
Lodging: Inn Der Bach Lodge, Big Bear, CA
Forms Needes: Troop 693 Permission Slip, Troop693February2008SnowTripSignupSheet.doc
Coordinator: Claire Peer
Partcipants: Open to All Scouts and Families
Cost: see details below
Last Date to Signup: As lodging space is limited, scouts are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible!!!
Things to bring: Snow Trip Checklist, 14 Essentials from Camping Checklist, Money for Saturday and Sunday lunches while skiing, $10 should cover one lunch.
Addtional Trip planned: meet at Cerrtios Park East at 5:30 AM on Saturday February 23rd, 2008
February 1, 2008 (Friday - drive up/sleep)
February 2, 2008 (Saturday - ski/snowboard)
February 3, 2008 (Sunday - ski/snowboard-drive back)
(You will have the option of ski/snowboarding on Saturday only, or on both Saturday & Sunday)
- $120/$180 (13 & older)
- $100/$160 (12 & younger)
- Free if not skiing
- $165/$230 (13 & older)
- $150/$210 (12 & younger)
The fees include:
- Lift ticket(s)
- Lodging for 2 nights
- 3 meals (Breakfast, dinner on Saturday & breakfast on Sunday)
- Equipment (optional, depends on package choosen)
- Lessons (optional, depends on package choosen)
- Saturday Breakfast: Troop will provide breakfast before skiing/snowboarding
- Saturday Dinner: Troop will provide dinner, probably pizza
- Sunday Breakfast: Troop will provide breakfast before skiing/snowboarding
- Bring money to purchase lunches for Saturday and Sunday at the Bear Mountain Resort. $10 should cover one lunch.
You are responsible to return / put in designated storing place all rented equipment at the end of the day, or you will be responsible to pay for lost equipment.
- (See signup sheet for details options)
- Scouts may bring DVDs, games etc. for enjoyment during the evenings.
(click to enlarge)