Snow Trip Checklist
Ski Snowboard Clothing
- Ski/Snowboard clothes are recommended:
- Try to wear layered clothing and bring dry sets of clothing for change.
- Jeans are not recommended for skiing/snowboarding.
Things to Bring
- Long underwear
- Water repellant pants or bib pants
- Water repellant warm jacket
- Sweater and/or sweatshirt
- Wool or acrylic socks
- Snow gloves
- Knit hat or ski cap
- Ski goggles or sun glasses with strap
- Snow boots
- Sunscreen and Chap Stick
- Sleeping bag and pad (scouts must bring them)
- Trash bag for wet/dirty clothes
- Fanny pack to carry personal items while skiing/snowboarding
- Chains for all vehicles
- Snow Helmet
- Money for lunch on Sat / Sun and Dinner Sun.
page revision: 2, last edited: 31 Jan 2010 05:23