Drop-off Date: November 7th, 2009 8:30 AM to 12:30 (approx.)
Pickup Date: November 14th, 2009 9:00 AM to 12:30 (approx.)
Meeting Point: Sunshine Park
Forms Needes: Troop 693 Permission Slip
Coordinator: Maha Sadras
Community Service Project – Do a good turn daily and giving back to others, remember! This counts toward your 50% participation requirement.
- Nov. 7: Pass out bags to homes
- Nov.14: Pick up bags at homes (need many Scouts)
- Full Class A Uniform and light jacket (if cool day)
- Parents to help transport food to designated location (TBA), afternoon of Sat., Nov. 14.
- Also, on Nov. 14, little wagons, carts, etc. would help Scouts pick up multiple bags of groceries at a time.
NO EXCUSES!!! We know many of you have sports, tutoring, music, language lessons BUT giving to others in need is also a priority and many of you can make up the dates or attend later if you talk to your coaches and teachers ahead of time. Please try to attend at least one Saturday.