Date: February 8th, 2008
Time: 5:45 PM - 8:45 PM
Location: Cerritos Library, 3rd Floor
Forms Needes: Troop 693 Permission Slip, GreenGoldFlyer-February2008.doc
Coordinator: Bobbi Cusick, T.J. Kim, and Swanny Wiguna, Green and Gold Committee; Hoa Nguyen, Hospitality Chairperson
Cost: $5 per person
Last Date to Signup: January 28th, 2008
Meal: Panda Express, Chinese food (Vegetarian dishes will be available)
The troop invites you and your family to the Green and Gold Dinner that celebrates the 98th anniversary of the Boy Scout organization. It is also a Court of Honor to recognize the achievements of the Scouts in the troop. We encourage you to join us for this happy occasion.
- Please bring 1 - 2 liter bottle of a drink.
- Arrive on time 5:45 (Mrs. Nishibayashi has agreed to be our Troop 693 'Yearbook' Photographer – we thought it’d be nice to have a picture of as many Scouting families – sometimes its hard to keep track of all the boys and parents).
- Bring any items for the raffle and give it to TJ or Karen Kim at the dinner.
- Bring a checkbook if you’d like to use the donation as a tax write-off.
- The committee could use a lot of extra, “helpful” hands to set up the room at 5:00 in the Library.