Saturday: September 27th 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: September 28th 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: St. John Bosco High School
Directions: 13640 Bellflower Blvd Bellflower, CA 90706-2408
Forms Needes: Troop 693 Permission Slip
Coordinator: Scout-Eric Banuelos
Last Date to Signup: September 22nd, 2008
- Please meet at St. John Bosco High School to renovate four (4) bleachers.
- Be dressed in green Troop 693 t-shirt and old pants and shoes.
- Bring garden gloves to protect your hands from splinters.
- Always wear a full brim hat to protect for weather (rain or shine) since the entire project takes place outdoors.
- Food and drinks will be provided.
Saturday, Sept. 27 (7:30 AM to 4 PM)
Our goal is to remove the old and deteriorating wood planks, sand, prime and paint the metal framework, and prime and paint the new planks.
Sunday, Sept. 28 (7:30 AM to 3 PM)
Our goal is to drill the planks, and put them in place, touch-up paint as needed and stencil the High school logo on a few planks.